Friday, August 12, 2016

The Waiting is the Hardest Part!

Hi there! I'm at my parents house for the weekend and I'm absolutely bubbling over with ideas for what I can make when I get back home. I recently got a big haul from Simon Says Stamp - it was birthday at the end of July and I got money towards a crafty spree - and I'm waiting on a later small one aswell when Ranger was 25% off.

I also finally bit the bullet and ordered the Big Daddy of foam tape rolls - the 3M one. It killed me to spend that much on foam tape but I know I won't regret it because I have been out of foam tape for, like, a month! And I can't live without it. Making a totally flat card is really hard! I got super chap tape on eBay and oh it's terrible. Its sticking to everything but the cardstock! My fingers and scissors in particular were covered in ooey gooey marshmallow like stuff! So I'll be so happy when that arrives. Plus I got it at a bargain price on Amazon - it worked out at roughly €32.

Finally, I literally just ordered a 48 pack Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and I'm so so excited. I saw them for €55 and I couldn't not buy them because I have wanted them for the LONGEST time and they are normally well out of my price range! I was going to buy the 60 pack but I have seen a lot of people saying you probably don't need all of them since they blend so well. Plus I already have the Akashiya Sai Brush Markers that I love so they'll help to fill in any blanks.

Ohhh I miss you craft desk! I'll be home soon!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment